Kalidou Koulibaly

I'm not arsed on this one. I like Ake, I think Stones can come good, I like Tosin. Not much of an Otamendi fan (think his legs are gone) but we still pay his wages so we should use him if we must. Still have Garcia.

Bottom line we have enough bodies - just need to find 2 in form. If we sign KK then we clealry have too many.

I'm not arsed on this one. I like Ake, I think Stones can come good, I like Tosin. Not much of an Otamendi fan (think his legs are gone) but we still pay his wages so we should use him if we must. Still have Garcia.

Bottom line we have enough bodies - just need to find 2 in form. If we sign KK then we clealry have too many.
I'm.not arsed either. But we certainly need a CB. Ake is good but we need a 2nd. A big, tall fast unit.

I'd take Soyuncu personally. But any of the good ones will do. Stones need direct competition, and cover if he breaks down.

Problem is them bodies ain’t good enough. Look at some performances last year Ake and Tosin don’t turn us into a strong defensive unit. Tosin ain’t good enough in my opinion and Garcia doesn’t want to be here. Add to that no left back and one decent right back and no Dinho protecting the back 4 and it’s worrying imho if we don’t add at least one more defender

Problem is them bodies ain’t good enough. Look at some performances last year Ake and Tosin don’t turn us into a strong defensive unit. Tosin ain’t good enough in my opinion and Garcia doesn’t want to be here. Add to that no left back and one decent right back and no Dinho protecting the back 4 and it’s worrying imho if we don’t add at least one more defender
I agree to an extent, in regards to Ferna and the left back situation 100% need something but personally see a player more suited to the prem in Tosin than Garcia.....there really isn't a substitute for pace and Garcia, although a great footballer looks like he is running backwards.

Centre of the park is a concern as I like rodri but again he is lacking in any pace....to be fair the team is very one paced and I believe would have been taken apart by Bayern who have technical ability and speed in abundance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.