Kalidou Koulibaly

It seems that 5 million pounds could be the difference between becoming Champions of English Football again.

I think adding more strength and dynamism to the midfield would play a bigger role than the signing of Koulibaly. Get someone who wouldn't cost as much as Koulibaly and then move for Aouar or Dennis / Partey.

I think adding more strength and dynamism to the midfield would play a bigger role than the signing of Koulibaly. Get someone who wouldn't cost as much as Koulibaly and then move for Aouar or Dennis / Partey.

Very much so.

For all the talk of Kompany he actually didnt play as much as people think during last two title wins.

We coped without him because of Fern in midfield.

We missed him in midfield last season.

A huge mistake by the club not to get a similar player in.

Txiki's had 15+ months to sign a Kompany replacement. He has cost us points (and potentially a CL SF) already
Txiki has given Pep pretty much everything he wants. Pep fucked the CL QF and the FA semi by playing a fucking shite team. Otamendi and Stones are no Nesta and Maldini but Pep should be coaching them into better options.

I hate the term thrown around that Pep is a money manager but fck me, this season is going to be a failure because he doesn't get yet another 50m+ defender?

Very much so.

For all the talk of Kompany he actually didnt play as much as people think during last two title wins.

We coped without him because of Fern in midfield.

We missed him in midfield last season.

A huge mistake by the club not to get a similar player in.

It's both imo.

Kompany was the player Pep went to, when things really got serious. And even when injured, his influence was still there.

Fern takes the weight off the defence in the first place.

Whatever we do in the market, we should be trying to get those elements back into the team, whenever we get the chance, imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.