Kalvin Phillips interview in the Sunday papers

Both, what's the excuse for his weight at West Ham?

The guy allegedly is desperate to play in the Euro's yet he simply has not got the discipline or desire to look after himself.

We are going to have an almost impossible job to shift him this summer and even if we do, take a huge financial hit, but at least he's a lovely bloke FFS
Paid £42m on a five year contract that's 8.4M / year in amortization End of this season he is worth book value 25.2M minus load fee of 7M so anything over 18.2M is a profit Did we get value for money for the 18months he was with us clearly no

Paid £42m on a five year contract that's 8.4M / year in amortization End of this season he is worth book value 25.2M minus load fee of 7M so anything over 18.2M is a profit Did we get value for money for the 18months he was with us clearly no
We did not get anywhere near a 7m loan fee and we will not be getting 25m this summer for him because of the size of his contract.

Sadly we will be taking a bit hit but we very, very rarely get them wrong and it shows even the best make mistakes.

We did not get anywhere near a 7m loan fee and we will not be getting 25m this summer for him because of the size of his contract.

Sadly we will be taking a bit hit but we very, very rarely get them wrong and it shows even the best make mistakes.
1707987803965.png

according Transfer Market there is a loan fee. Sorry the load fee is in euros so recalculation in euro 29.4 book value summer 2024

6 year contract.

Very worrying for him that he is struggling with weight issues if the latest reports are true. I hope he can sort himself out.

No professional athlete has any excuse whatsoever for being a gram overweight.

It’s basic basic shit and he’s paid an absolute fortune.

Zero sympathy.

Same with any player.

Say what you want about the likes of Ronaldo (and I have) but that’s how you look after your body as a professional sportsperson.

6 year contract.
We must be mad

As of June 24 book value e33M so if WHU have paid a loan fee (Newcastle dropped out as FSR prevented the fee being paid) If we can get e26M or more then that would be a good deal in the circumstances Of course he's on £150K week so that's a loss and probably want a pay-off Everything considered a huge mistake

We must be mad

As of June 24 book value e33M so if WHU have paid a loan fee (Newcastle dropped out as FSR prevented the fee being paid) If we can get e26M or more then that would be a good deal in the circumstances Of course he's on £150K week so that's a loss and probably want a pay-off Everything considered a huge mistake
First one since Mendy on 6. He cost about £1m a game.

No professional athlete has any excuse whatsoever for being a gram overweight.

It’s basic basic shit and he’s paid an absolute fortune.

Zero sympathy.

Same with any player.

Say what you want about the likes of Ronaldo (and I have) but that’s how you look after your body as a professional sportsperson.
You are completely right that to perform at the very top you have to ensure your weight is at its optimum level, however there are plenty of athletes who have struggled with weight-control behaviour. Mostly psychological but if people don't believe that's possible (or have no sympathy for it) then there's not much else I can say.

I'm also not sure Ronaldo is a good example, yes great at looking after his body but he's a weird fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.