Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this 3 league and 2 cup winners?
The Quint?
I read somewhere that for the younger groups there is no "league" per se. The cups would be signify they were the best in their age group in the country. Someone who knows more may feel free to correct me but it seems like City we're the best in every age group in the country.

Felix has played Striker, Cam , LW and LWB at Atletico. When needed, Simone has also tried him as an 8 when players in midfield have been subbed off. As a creative outlook when they are defending deep to hold a lead

Foden isn't a classic winger either but see how be plays. Inside forwards are far deadlier, Felix has an eye for goal and he would be amazing in our frontline.
I don't see any position for him at City and he has no pace to be a winger in our system. Sorry, but all of these quotes are wet dreams.

I don't see any position for him at City and he has no pace to be a winger in our system. Sorry, but all of these quotes are wet dreams.
no pace needed, we get to counter about once ever 10 games. mostly play against Low block FC.

Dont think he'll ever end up here though

You're right, but I couldn't see Bernardo Silva as a midfielder in our team when he arrived. Neither could I see Zinchenko as a left back. If Pep wants him and we do get him, I'll be confident he'll fit in without doubt.

Phillips will be a very good signing. His skill set is different from Rodri and other MFs on the squad so he'll offer something unique when required but is good enough to adequately cover for Rodri in case of crisis.

He isn't my preferred choice but I trust the club. Bielsa preaches positional play and awareness so that would be a plus, knowing he developed in that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.