Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, we have tons of players similar to him, better to focus on direct and rapid wingers if Sterling would go. And IMO it's highly unlikely that we will buy someone to attack if Jesus will leave. We have Haaland, Alvarez, Sterling, Mahrez, Grealish, Foden, it's too much. We don't need him, if Sterling would go I think we need more Rafael Leao type of winger.
That wasnt the discussion you said he doesnt have the pace to be a winger in our system, which is bollocks. Regardless of who stays or who goes he could play wide for us in his sleep if he needed too. so could Leao.

Leeds fans are still adamant that there is no clause. Tolmies info is now on Twitter as someones posted it. Leeds fans are laughing at it saying the clause was only if they went down. That a 35 million clause does not exist. That their Journalists have said there’s no clause.
This sounds similar to something that happened a year ago

Leeds fans are still adamant that there is no clause. Tolmies info is now on Twitter as someones posted it. Leeds fans are laughing at it saying the clause was only if they went down. That a 35 million clause does not exist. That their Journalists have said there’s no clause.

Havent seen any of their journalists posting that but there is defo a release clause this summer and it was two different values depending on survival or relegation. A business contact i have is a mad leeds fan and they have a box at elland road and he told me 7-10 days ago that there was a £25m relegation clause and a £35m release clause this summer for a champions league club and he had heard we were talking to him.

Havent seen any of their journalists posting that but there is defo a release clause this summer and it was two different values depending on survival or relegation. A business contact i have is a mad leeds fan and they have a box at elland road and he told me 7-10 days ago that there was a £25m relegation clause and a £35m release clause this summer for a champions league club and he had heard we were talking to him.

That makes alot of sense that the clause is for a champions league club.

At what position would Felix play? He is not a classic winger and we have signed Haaland/Alvarez as our strikers. We have tons of number 10 too.
Leave that to Pep, there is a chance we may see 4-2-3-1 a lot more next season, so any of the positions behind the striker, he’s a clever player and yes he is similar to what we have but I’d hazard a guess we are looking at players to unlock defences as we now have a striker! with pace & strength who feeds on through balls and crosses from deep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.