Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what position would Felix play? He is not a classic winger and we have signed Haaland/Alvarez as our strikers. We have tons of number 10 too.

Felix is a proven top quality forward,Alvarez isnt even close...he might even end up a flop.There is nothing to suggest he will make an impact on our first team next season.

BTW...have you even had time for lunch?

At what position would Felix play? He is not a classic winger and we have signed Haaland/Alvarez as our strikers. We have tons of number 10 too.
When i look at Felix he reminds me of David Silva in regards to he can get you out of very tight spaces against multiple opponents. So he gets played around everywhere but i think he is injured currently so ...

Can't imagine his existing agents are happy missing out on a pay day but it should go through next week his move across.

Stellar love to leak a buyout clause.
Can smell the lawsuit coming a mile away. Could get very messy if they insist the talks began before he left them.anyway If I was city I'd tell him he moves on our schedule not the other way around

Felix is a proven top quality forward,Alvarez isnt even close...he might even end up a flop.There is nothing to suggest he will make an impact on our first team next season.

BTW...have you even had time for lunch?
Speaking to River fans they say he is going to do well he is one of the biggest prospects from Argentina if not the biggest. Some compare him to Thomas Muller esc / raumdeuter. Watch this video -

Gallardo (River Plate) manger plays possession based football, building up from the back you get the rest... I think Alvarez will set in sooner than Haaland tbh in regards to getting the instructions right, tactics etc..

Speaking to River fans they say he is going to do well he is one of the biggest prospects from Argentina if not the biggest. Some compare him to Thomas Muller esc / raumdeuter. Watch this video -

Hopefully,but nothing is guaranteed.

If he hits the ground running,id treat that as a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.