Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestive options to Phillips: Pahlinha, Neves, Laimer, Zubmendi, Martinez, Witsel, Bissouma.

not that I think this saga is over. Sigh.
Who's martinez?

I'd also throw in Fofane & Doucoure at Lens. Fabian Ruiz is coming into the last year of contract as well, but napoli again ergh.

Who's martinez?

I'd also throw in Fofane & Doucoure at Lens. Fabian Ruiz is coming into the last year of contract as well, but napoli again ergh.
Martinez at Ajax. or even Alvarez at Ajax.

I don’t rate neither of the lens guys, even with sentimental value towards Seko. Fabian never played a solo dm in his life sadly. Need that player to be able to play the solo anchor

Martinez at Ajax. or even Alvarez at Ajax.

I don’t rate neither of the lens guys, even with sentimental value towards Seko. Fabian never played a solo dm in his life sadly. Need that player to be able to play the solo anchor
ah ok, always thought he was more of a CB than CM.

seems he has a few times for Napoli but not very much. - i know we were linked with him before, not sure how much legs it had though. Only why his name being up for free agency popped out.

Last edited:
Amadou Haidara
Konrad Laimer
Ruben Neves
Guido Rodriguez
Lucas Torreira
Maxime Lopez
Danilo from Palmeiras
Edson Alvarez
Ismael Bennacer
Khrephen Thuram
Ibrahim Sangare
Youri Tielemans - more b2b than DM
Fabian Ruiz - similar to Kimmich and Henderson in terms of stats
Willam Carvalho - too old, but good.

Amadou Haidara
Konrad Laimer
Ruben Neves
Guido Rodriguez
Lucas Torreira
Maxime Lopez
Danilo from Palmeiras
Edson Alvarez
Ismael Bennacer
Khrephen Thuram
Ibrahim Sangare
Most of those are way below the quality level we seek. Some are decent shouts.

Amadou Haidara
Konrad Laimer
Ruben Neves
Guido Rodriguez
Lucas Torreira
Maxime Lopez
Danilo from Palmeiras
Edson Alvarez
Ismael Bennacer
Khrephen Thuram
Ibrahim Sangare
We need a guy who is Prem proven and will hit the ground running.Obviously coming to a new club doesn't mean thats a given.....but,along with the other boxes he ticks,at least Philips has that experience.

We need a guy who is Prem proven and will hit the ground running.Obviously coming to a new club doesn't mean thats a given.....but,along with the other boxes he ticks,at least Philips has that experience.
The guys from RB Leipzig are great runners and great in terms of pressing. They have outrun us in Leipzig with ease. So let's overpay for Phillips because he has experience. Bro, I understand you, but if we are paying, we need to require high quality. Phillips is not a progressive midfielder and in a team, with huge possession, it's the most important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.