Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few on here judging him on an injury hit season where the team he plays for imploded and nearly got relegated as well. Not sure why exactly.

More importantly they nearly imploded in the absence of Kalvin Phillips just look at them with and without him he makes a major difference to them, if he's fit all season the reality is they'd probably have earned an absolute minimum of 10 extra points easy without any real danger of the drop, he'd be a great signing for any of the top 6 clubs but the way some people on here go on is as if he's another Djemba-Djemba Steve Sidwell Jack Rodwell or Danny Drinkwater.... Kalvin Phillips has shown he's a good all round player in many games I've seen him in he's aggressive tackles well passes well positionally aware, just the type we need after Fernandinho's exit really wouldn't mind him here as a squad member at all great backup for Rodri and even others centrally at times, he'd be dependable also reckon he'd adapt well quickly he'll surprise many doubters if he signs lot of the other alternatives mentioned (not all) are shite compared to him.

Sorry but aint going to change my mind about Phillips injured or not he isn't good enough for City

I get it we have to find someone who can come on or start around 12 + cup matches but if Rodri get hurt do we think Phillips can carry this DM job??????

Sorry but he's a big Fat NO for me..

Before people come in here and complain about him being injury prone. He just go a collision anomaly of an injury and none of his preexisting have been reoccurring. Just pure unlucky, the lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.