Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Rice seeing Phillips get the move to City.
Tbf given how hes not pressuring WH for a move goes to show his priority is playing consistent football where he's adored.....Phillips is going to come here as a back-up option like Ake, he'll win a lot of medals with us but Rice WILL go to a big team and WILL win medals, and he'll be a leading star at those teams when he does instead of a bit part player

Would love Rice, but with Rodri and WH ludicrous valuation it's never happening

He'll join Chelsea next summer for around £70mil imo, which actually is a good deal as I think hes among the best in the world in his position....just Rodri is better for us

Leeds want Bayern Munich's Marc Roca as they look to strengthen midfield

Possible replacement for Phillips?

Most likely, yes! Same position. Bayern are getting Graven so theyll dump him off. Hope this goes through.

I thought Rice was fucking awful v Germans last night. I know waistcoat wanker etc.. but I will welcome Kalv, when/if he arrives. Got to give him the benefit of the doubt.
I remember him saying how much he admired Fernandinho. Dinho really made that position look easy in his day, didn't he? Constantly receiving the ball on the half turn and making decisions quickly. Rice is no slouch but you can tell he's certainly a bit hesitant to receive the ball as often as needed for England, imo. I thought Bellingham was oddly negative on top of that as well. Grealish really gave them the spark they needed.

1654777362828.png
They say to increase competition and support for Phillips ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.