Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
great news if true, just need a left back now and we'll have done a great transfer window and it's not even open yet.

Hopefully mate, id hate to see him at United. I think he’s exceptional
Brilliant player, was randomly at Saints to watch him for WHU in the Cup, and WHU were poor but he was by far the best player on the pitch.

Very doubtful now.

United have a tight budget this summer. West Ham want £100m-plus or he will stay put and they will trigger their 12-month option in January.

Rice holding out for Chelsea.
I think he could have probably come to City this summer if his price would have been more reasonable. However, with Bellingham lined up next summer he may well have missed his opportunity

Very doubtful now.

United have a tight budget this summer. West Ham want £100m-plus or he will stay put and they will trigger their 12-month option in January.

Rice holding out for Chelsea.
Best mates with Mount, though the trajectory he's on, a good chance he won't be there when/if the move happens

This is as good as done. I’ve been told City have really pushed hard to make a deal happen.

I’m not sure I’m mad on him, would much rather see Rice at the club.
Personal teams agreed or deal between clubs also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.