Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the passes in his career highlights video are basic passes you’d expect most PL players to be able to execute with ease.

Can people stop making out he’s a world class passer of the ball just because Pep feels he’s a good fit for us. It’s bordering on embarrassing. I’m sure even Pep himself would acknowledge his passing ability requires improvement.
You left the border long ago. You're deep in the heart of bullshit land now. City fan, my arse.

Exactly right, only someone that has watched him week in week out(when fit) can really tell you what he's about, people are basing thier opinions on a snapshot of his carreer, who has seen him play 20 games? Anyone?
If so I would like to hear their opinion, all we know is he's played in the Prem and for England, looks decent enough technically and knows his role, but none of us know how he will develop under Pep and that for me is the huge factor in this transfer
Look what Pep has done with Rhodri, he's been world class for us this season the best in the world some say in his position and who would have called that after his 1st 6 months with us, I recon you could count them on 2 fingers and one of those fingers is Pep

I trust our manager fully to get these things right that one of the reasons he's the best and paid the big bucks

Also being over looked is the Bielsa connection, Pep will know what he's getting in Phillips and he knows anyone that can work well with Bielsa will without doubt work well under him

And the money 60mn is a lot, but why would Leeds let him go unless the deal suits them, after all do they need the money? Probably not
They still might not sell him. Buzzing if we can get this over the the line .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.