Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Times: West Ham, Arsenal are all interested in the 26-year-old.

Arsenal might pose the biggest obstacle, cos its the only one I feel is worthwhile that he can go to and where he will play. (more than at Man City)
He'll probably become starter next to Thomas at Arsenal+ is very injury prone as well.

All this prefaces that there is a 35m buyout clause though.
Im already counting out ManU and Villa for differing reasons.. Villa brought in a DM yesterday and Kalvin has probably sung a song or 2 about United.
No clause, that rules out everybody except maybe West Ham now lol.. if he doesn't want to go to United. I dont believe City NOW will be paying 50, 60 on essentially a backup.

Last edited:
Arsenal might pose the biggest obstacle, cos its the only one I feel is worthwhile that he can go to and where he will play. (more than at Man City)
He'll probably become starter next to Thomas at Arsenal+ is very injury prone as well.

All this prefaces that there is a 35m buyout clause though.
Im already do counting ManU and Villa for differing reasons.. Villa brought in a DM yesterday and Kalvin has probably sung a song or 2 about United.
Arsenal extended Elneny and Partey is there. Plus, their cash is going towards forwards and Tielemans

ZERO worries about West Hams nor Arsenals interest.

From what I've seen from England, I quite like him. Physical, no-nonsense, direct.

Whether he could play the possession/passing/press-resistant football Pep needs is another matter, but ultimately if Pep believes that he can do it then I'm not going to disagree. I'd be happy with him or Nunes, to be honest.

From what I've seen from England, I quite like him. Physical, no-nonsense, direct.

Whether he could play the possession/passing/press-resistant football Pep needs is another matter, but ultimately if Pep believes that he can do it then I'm not going to disagree. I'd be happy with him or Nunes, to be honest.
He did play under Biesla for 3+ seasons. He's gonna fit our style and tempo fairly quickly, imo

One thing to keep in mind is he's not much of a looker. Between him and Haaland we'll certainly bring down the average attractiveness of our squad.

Thankfully Gundogan and his beautiful hair is staying. Would have been quite the burden on Stones and Dias without him

One thing to keep in mind is he's not much of a looker. Between him and Haaland we'll certainly bring down the average attractiveness of our squad.

Thankfully Gundogan and his beautiful hair is staying. Would have been quite the burden on Stones and Dias without him
Acting as if Grealish hasn't dramatically increased our xGirlWanks per ninety over the last season, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.