Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Leeds fan i would be gutted if he left us but i don't see it happening, we don't need to sell to buy, we would struggle to find a better replacement and he himself has said he is under the manager he wants to be working with, last year he apparently turned down a big wage increase with a move to Villa, his Granny Val persuaded him and i don't think he needed much persuasion. If you have seen the Leeds documentary you can see he is a proud Leeds lad.

If we hadn't been promoted he would have gone, can you offer regular first team football to him?
I don't think he would go to sit on a bench, and i don't think he will go whilst Bielsa is the boss.

But hypothetically if he was to go then i would rather it be to you than Liverpool or the scum you unfortunately share your city with.

As a Leeds fan i would be gutted if he left us but i don't see it happening, we don't need to sell to buy, we would struggle to find a better replacement and he himself has said he is under the manager he wants to be working with, last year he apparently turned down a big wage increase with a move to Villa, his Granny Val persuaded him and i don't think he needed much persuasion. If you have seen the Leeds documentary you can see he is a proud Leeds lad.

If we hadn't been promoted he would have gone, can you offer regular first team football to him?
I don't think he would go to sit on a bench, and i don't think he will go whilst Bielsa is the boss.

But hypothetically if he was to go then i would rather it be to you than Liverpool or the scum you unfortunately share your city with.
Work with a lot of Leeds lads and they are all of the same belief none think that he will leave this season I can't imagine he will either if he was in a few seasons I expect bielsa would push him our way.

Cheers buddy.

You think Harrison will be a good purchase?

Cheers buddy.

You think Harrison will be a good purchase?
To be honest, I don't know enough about him to say yes or no, he is a class player no doubt but will he fit into your system? And would they sell him to a direct rival? That's a simple footballing decision in my eyes but it's the money men who now say sell or buy. You need to strengthen as always but not by much.

City fans will always be more negative about City than a non City fan but from a outside POV from 1 to11 they would walk into 18 of the 20 prem teams. Yes we beat you (I'm allowed that bragging right) but it was fluke and a bloody good rear guard action. We have 2 maybe 3 world class players we could field you have 10.

Dont normally like LUFC fans at all, but you sir have raised the bar!! Welcome to Bluemoon and, i say begrudgingly, its good to have your boys back in the Premier League :-)

Just seen his latest interview and he comes across brilliantly - no edge,no arrogance....just a lad who appreciates where he has come from and where he is now at.
I'm beginning to think i would like him at our gaff above all others in his position.

He reminds of
A-alAhI66jDHYkBKQdxo3dpcFh22_KMEoqN_fOxmw0sq_MdigffzZZK1fmdREsxmwNyim-dk36d614GEID6h9dp7xCAXzP6IQ-1PQM1b2fIk

Pippi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.