Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, but I couldn't see Bernardo Silva as a midfielder in our team when he arrived. Neither could I see Zinchenko as a left back. If Pep wants him and we do get him, I'll be confident he'll fit in without doubt.
He will not join, bro.

no pace needed, we get to counter about once ever 10 games. mostly play against Low block FC.

Dont think he'll ever end up here though
I think we need pace and/or acceleration against low block. U need people to run in behind, like Sterling. That's why, he is so important. Think about Grealish and Riyad start as winger. I would rather sign Leoa than Felix if Sterling goes. We have Felix kind of player in our squad.

I think we need pace and/or acceleration against low block. U need people to run in behind, like Sterling. That's why, he is so important. Think about Grealish and Riyad start as winger. I would rather sign Leoa than Felix if Sterling goes. We have Felix kind of player in our squad.
That's why I love Rafael Leao and I'm not keen on Felix. We have tons of technical players similar to him but zero physical and direct wingers.

He definitely has enough pace and acceleration about him to play here if needs be.

He definitely has enough pace and acceleration about him to play here if needs be.
Bro, we have tons of players similar to him, better to focus on direct and rapid wingers if Sterling would go. And IMO it's highly unlikely that we will buy someone to attack if Jesus will leave. We have Haaland, Alvarez, Sterling, Mahrez, Grealish, Foden, it's too much. We don't need him, if Sterling would go I think we need more Rafael Leao type of winger.

Leeds fans are still adamant that there is no clause. Tolmies info is now on Twitter as someones posted it. Leeds fans are laughing at it saying the clause was only if they went down. That a 35 million clause does not exist. That their Journalists have said there’s no clause.

Would both need to go for the big purchase to occur or just one?
I don't expect any other moves than Jesus's leaving and Phillips and Cucurella transfers. IMO our businesses will be all but done after that. I can't see any club paying 50M£+ for Sterling with his 300k£ per week. Mahrez will IMO probably stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.