Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can swear on the fact that, if grealish came for 60-70M instead of 100M then he would have been POTY this season. The price tag is really a big burden.

Anyways i am really hopeful of jack next season. This lad really seems to get his form back recently and hope he lives up to the expectations.

Show me some exclusive news that states we will be paying £60M ?
I`ve told you before .. stop listening to Twitter shit.
IMO that price is probable, especially for City, especially for English players, especially after Grealish's saga, Leeds would want exactly the same overpaying for him like Villa for Grealish just to show the world that they are losing their great players only for big money. Two historical teams, proud fans, foreign owners, now they are in elite etc.

love to see someone saying Kalvin is overpriced but he is the best player in the England last year. Wake up, he is not a back up for Rodri, if he is joining city and he will complete with Rodri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.