Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-city fans saying its not great signing. Personally I think it is perfect. Looking forward to seeing him play for us.
Yes most fans don’t think he is City standard, but think he was worth more than we paid.

The thing is it’s not just about him in isolation it’s the rest he provides for others while still ensuring we win.

I dont like the term back up or squad player more that the workload is now shared.

Last edited:
Yes most fans don’t think he is. It’s standard but think he was worth more than we paid.

The thing is it’s not just about him in isolation it’s the rest he provides for others while still ensuring we win.

I dont like the term back up or squad player more that the workload is now shared.
Well said - we also got some luck last year as Rodders managed to stay fit pretty much all season. If he got injured for a long stint we would have been screwed.

As you say though, I would hope Phillips can play just as much as Rodri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.