Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

Think loan move to Everton be good for him don't think fancies going down south and at Everton be the main man play every game he is good at those long diagonal passes the Dyche way..

wouldnt surprise me if its true after pep comments about his weight

I've lived in various apartment buildings and for 364 days out of 365 I've no idea what even my next door neighbour is eating or having delivered. Unless this guy is some kind of stalker, he wouldn't know either, even if the bit about him living in the same block is true. If the whole thing isn't pure invention (most likely), he was probably passing the building once on the street and saw Phillips go in with a Nandos bag.

I'm pretty tired of the nice guy stuff. Gurns at the camera at every bloody opportunity as his career heads down the tubes. Would much prefer a knuckle down and hard work visage rather than what we get on a daily basis. Either step up and show us you are good enough or have some self respect and fuck off to a team that better matches your skill set.

It could be that the gurning stuff is him over compensating. He might actually be really insecure and anxious and just puts on that persona to mask it as a coping mechanism.

I’m no psychologist but that’s what it screams of to me.

If not then he really should be embarrassed by it.

I've lived in various apartment buildings and for 364 days out of 365 I've no idea what even my next door neighbour is eating or having delivered. Unless this guy is some kind of stalker, he wouldn't know either, even if the bit about him living in the same block is true. If the whole thing isn't pure invention (most likely), he was probably passing the building once on the street and saw Phillips go in with a Nandos bag.

Even if he has Nando’s say twice a week, there’s worse things to be eating than grilled chicken and rice.

I like Kalvin he comes across as a good personality, He’s very close to his family in Leeds.

I do wonder if he’s become comfortable just being a squad member big wages long contract, trophies and distance to Leeds. I might be doing him an injustice but I’m wondering if ‘fighting for my place’ is code for I’m happy even though I know I’m not getting a chance type scenario.

Always makes me laugh when I hear how footballers are “close to their family”. It’s one of those cliches that’s trotted out all the time.

Who isn’t? Unless you’ve had some big trauma in your life everyone’s close to their family ffs.

Always makes me laugh when I hear how footballers are “close to their family”. It’s one of those cliches that’s trotted out all the time.

Who isn’t? Unless you’ve had some big trauma in your life everyone’s close to their family ffs.
I watched a documentary on Philips and it was clear to see how close knit they are as a family probably more than most.

I watched a documentary on Philips and it was clear to see how close knit they are as a family probably more than most.

I wasted an hour of my life on that cringe fest as well.

If I was having a promotional film made about me I’d give my mum a hug as well.

I wasted an hour of my life on that cringe fest as well.

If I was having a promotional film made about me I’d give my mum a hug as well.
You see a lot of players having no issue moving far away to play football moving countries etc despite being close to their families. I just get the feeling with Kalvin distance from his family are big factor on his decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.