Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

I think he's eventually going to go down as our worst signing ever, pound for pound. The guys usually thrown into this bracket often have contributed something, but we're prone to hyberbole. I honestly can't remember Kalvin playing a single decent game in his limited minutes here.

I suspect there aren't many places who will take a player on his wages on loan next year, Leeds being the only option I think.

We may just have to accept him being a squad player over the next few years, almost like Scot Carson, just be a happy fella in training, and if ever needed, atleast try to be useful.

I suspect there aren't many places who will take a player on his wages on loan next year, Leeds being the only option I think.

We may just have to accept him being a squad player over the next few years, almost like Scot Carson, just be a happy fella in training, and if ever needed, atleast try to be useful.
Not a chance he is anywhere near our club next season, he would be freed before that option.

What about they "we'll easily get our money back brigade" .wank from the moment he walked through the door " why wouldn't he be smiling ? Imagine being paid that well for
being utterly useless to City. Had the neck on him to spout shit out of him too as soon as he got up the road. Never want to see him back again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.