Kalvin Phillips

The City scouts and the people at the club who agreed to sign him need a bollocking. £45mill wasted.

Can’t see his reaction this evening going down with either club. Lad’s clearly shot mentally. Needs to get himself abroad somewhere warm.

Reactions: AJT
I completely agree, he's playing like he's in a daze and his confidence seems totally shot.

I think he needs a complete break to then build his fitness and confidence back up.

Youtube video after today's game of him giving the middle finger to someone who said he's useless:

Good on him.

Confidence is completely shot.

Still, there's no way that was a penalty. Absolutely awful officiating that but sadly Phillips is going to get ridiculed for it anyway on the basis of his shocking performances any time he's played for them.

No chance he's at West Ham next season. Their fans are already on his case, he's been shite and his middle finger reaction today is probably the final nail in the coffin.

I completely agree, he's playing like he's in a daze and his confidence seems totally shot.

I think he needs a complete break to then build his fitness and confidence back up.

Youtube video after today's game of him giving the middle finger to someone who said he's useless:

That perfectly encapsulated what a pathetic small time spineless **** he is.

Rather than doing what all successful players do and ignoring the (in this case very mild) criticism that they get as something that comes with the territory, he reacts to it in a classless, juvenile and cowardly way.

I wish him nothing but misfortune

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.