Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

Surely the fact that he didn't sub him on in place of Rodri, who was dead on his feet, in the last fifteen minutes, tells you everything about his future, or lack of a future, here?
I'm sorry for him, I really am. I'd like to have seen him have a proper chance. But Pep appears to have made up his mind from what he's seen in training, never mind on the pitch.

For every Enzo Fernadez there’s at least 5 Kaykys, Diego Rosas, Dario Sarmientos, Coutos and Marlos Morenos. Can’t just sign any South American kid that’s offered to us
That’s just not a fair comparison given Enzo had played in Europe and the CL. They were all coming from their domestic South American leagues.

That’s just not a fair comparison given Enzo had played in Europe and the CL. They were all coming from their domestic South American leagues.
We were offered Enzo for less than 20m when he was still playing in Argentina, not while he was playing for Benfica

He's currently not good enough for our team. Simple as that. Nothing against him but he needs moving on as he adds no value.

Unless Pep can pull a master stroke and invent him a new position. The signs aren't good though as I don't think Pep trusts him to play.

He's currently not good enough for our team. Simple as that. Nothing against him but he needs moving on as he adds no value.

Unless Pep can pull a master stroke and invent him a new position. The signs aren't good though as I don't think Pep trusts him to play.
Can't believe the new "left out" role invented by Pep went over your head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.