Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

“There is no option to buy”

Weird. I can understand no obligation to buy but we clearly want to sell him.

Perhaps the BBC have that wrong.
I think it just means that there hasn't been an agreement on price.
I read that west ham will be able to buy him if they agree to our valuation.
Makes sense. If he tears it up we can ask for more money than they would be willing to value him at right now.

Best of luck to him.

He's obviously well-liked in our dressing room and seems to have conducted himself professionally and with dignity throughout his time here despite it surely being very frustrating for him.

It hasn't worked out with us and we should look at what went wrong in the recruitment process. But I think in the right circumstances he'll do well.

And that he gets loads of minutes; gets his game back on track proving he is an international player who can adapt his game. Then he can come back & slot into our team.
Agree with your sentiments, as he seems a top bloke.
Think it will be an amazing turn around of events if Kalvin does return and gets a regular jersey though...

I mean it’s ‘Kaz’, nuttier than a bag of KP and as much a City fan as Gary Neville.

On Phillips I would like to think all parties involved are amicable - Guardiola has been admirably honest about the fact that he fucked up and bought a pup, and I’m sure in his heart Phillips knows it just hasn’t worked out through nobody’s fault.
Rat boy is more of a blue than yourself more like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.