Kalvin Phillips

Regardless of what any of us think, really doesn't look like Pep wants to play him. Liverpool seems a good move for all parties - he will strengthen them if he stays fit but probably not by enough to come back and bite us. I actually think he feels much more like a Liverpool player than a City player when you think about it.

They’re actually good when it comes to transfers believe it or not. Regardless of how much rubbish they talk
I think so too. If i remember correctly they were very persistent on Grealish transfer story, specially
Jim White reported that City will pay £100 for him even before any other news outlet.

Kalvin got the message after Pep's/Rodri's comments. Good for us, good for him and his career. Both parties would benefit from Kalvin's move.

£30mil would be an incredible fee. He's not worth anywhere close to that given his plummeting stature and the year he's had so we can't expect much.

Regardless, this is probably bullshit.

Too late in the window to let him go and hopefully we would not sell to the dippers
Not really Kaz - he's less than zero chance of getting minutes outside of the LC before Christmas,. I'm not even sure it happens if, God forbid, Rodders picks up an injury.
Problem is, as others state, it leaves us needing 2 midfielders with little time to work with

Let him move on, will be a completely different player when he’s been on the inhaler for a few weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.