Kalvin Phillips

at least our money back as they are desperate and made the fatal error of proving they had cash of bidding so high for Caicedo?

Not really Kaz - he's less than zero chance of getting minutes outside of the LC before Christmas,. I'm not even sure it happens if, God forbid, Rodders picks up an injury.
Problem is, as others state, it leaves us needing 2 midfielders with little time to work with
Pep would play Kovacic there and move Bernardo to midfield. He would play anyone but Kalvin. The likes of McAtee or Gomez would play ahead of him. The message is crystal clear. Pep doesn't trust him. He is a great player but just doesn't fit Pep's vision/our style.

No from me sorry, too late is for and not convenient. Unless we have a big surprise coming that no one’s picked up on.

Too late in the window to let him go and hopefully we would not sell to the dippers
What's the point of him staying though? He's just furniture at this point. Given what he contributes it would take us ten minutes to source and acquire a replacement that is better.

And I could care less where he ends up. He isn't good enough for a top club and that isn't going to change if he ends up at Liverpool.

Bit worried he could be good for them, much as it hasn’t worked out for him here and we’d be happy to move him on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.