Kalvin Phillips

I’d rather we loaned him back to Leeds, then if they get promoted, they can purchase him at a reasonable fee
He needs to play PL football, do you think they can afford his wages, city need to sell

If Phillips leaves, you can be sure that Rodri will pick up an injury next month. By the way, what happens if Foden gets knobbled? Many opponents seem to be targetting him and Jack these days.

The question who do you bring in now. Paqueta was the option up until the betting charges. We can easily bring in another Kalvin Phillips if we are careless.

Is Barella attainable at short notice?
Inter would sell their entire family if they were paid enough. I think whether Barella wants it or not is the only stumbling block. Often difficult to lure Italians away from Italy, but might be different when the best club and best manager in the world come knocking on your door? I`m yet to see any reports this summer that he`d refuse to leave Inter

Inter would sell their entire family if they were paid enough. I think whether Barella wants it or not is the only stumbling block. Often difficult to lure Italians away from Italy, but might be different when the best club and best manager in the world come knocking on your door? I`m yet to see any reports this summer that he`d refuse to leave Inter
Not this close to the end of the transfer window. We refused to sell Bayern Stefan Ortega. It is going to be too costly for us if we tried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.