Kalvin Phillips

I actually think a move to Liverpool would suit all parties, assuming we got our money back for him (and have a replacement lined up).

I think he's pretty much perfect for Liverpool. He'll run around like a madman much like Henderson used to in the early days and then when he does win the ball back his one outstanding technical quality is long passes, which their front 3 will love running onto.

I really wanted Phillips to work out at City he seems like a good down to earth lad.

Two games in the Premier League season and hasn't got a kick. Rodri was running on fumes on Saturday night and still Phillips couldn't get a game. He didn't even get a run out for the Community Shield.

The writing is on the wall he's not going to get game time.
Can’t agree more
I’d rather have mcthuggary than Philips and I can’t stand the guy

I actually think a move to Liverpool would suit all parties, assuming we got our money back for him (and have a replacement lined up).

He's not offering anything at the moment as Pep doesn't seem to want to play him. So I'm not even bothered if we get a replacement. In an ideal world we would get one, but he's not offering anything to replace currently as he doesn't get any starts.

Last edited:
Loan him to Leeds. God knows they need him.

The dippers probably said to City 'Pep told Txiki he would do a loan for him, in an email, last week' :-)
Can you imagine the embarrassment if he went to Anfield though! They have always said their team has world class players and they wouldn't have any of ours apart from Kev and now they would rely on a player who literally can't get in our team.

Note how City fans won't be slagging him off, booing him, or getting the media to hound him like that lot did when we bought Sterling from them. And for anyone who says that it's different this time because none of us wanted Phillips, they didn't actually want Sterling either. Jordan Ibe was better.
do you not reckon, people on here calling him a ****, some of the disrespect shown on here towards one of our own players is fucking bewildering, it doesn't seem to have worked out for him here ,but there's no need for some of the stuff on here.
he is a very good player,for one reason or another pep isn't giving him the game time, fully respect pep,he knows what he wants from the players, and kalvin isn't showing it , think its a bit too late in the window for him to go unless we have something lined up quite quickly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.