Kalvin Phillips

We need to bring someone in, can't expect Rodri to play that many games again.
We already have that person in Kovacic, but need someone to be able to play in CM for when he does cover Rodri.

Barella would be perfection (and a lot better than Paqueta), but let's see who we get.

do you not reckon, people on here calling him a ****, some of the disrespect shown on here towards one of our own players is fucking bewildering, it doesn't seem to have worked out for him here ,but there's no need for some of the stuff on here.
he is a very good player,for one reason or another pep isn't giving him the game time, fully respect pep,he knows what he wants from the players, and kalvin isn't showing it , think its a bit too late in the window for him to go unless we have something lined up quite quickly
No, I'm sure it won't happen to the same extent it happened to Sterling. 100% certain, in fact. I've seen one person calling him a **** and it was quickly retracted.

Need that midfielder in before letting Phillips go. Rodri must be given som guarantees that he plays less. Kova stones Akanji Lewis can all play there but we are still thin in midfield as it is

Nothing against the lad. There is the chance he may just not be able to do what is required. Would love him to turn it around, seems a bit unlikely though.
In the time he's been with us he's not grasped the 4/5 yard move that Rodders does when we're playing out from the back and is therefore not fit for purpose in our system.

Know of couple of Leeds fans who love him, shame they're skint as a club.

We have been incredibly lucky with Rodri. Surely we're looking to bring someone in to back him up.

I get people saying Pep doesn't trust Phillips so we don't have any backup anyway and so on but I don't fancy having to risk Rodri getting an injury against a lower league team in a cup game simply because we don't have cover.

And I don't think Kovacic is that guy. It's just a completely different skillset. Not to mention his past injury record and the fact that he's not exactly got much cover either.

For me, the numbers in terms of personnel just don't add up at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.