Kalvin Phillips

Disasterclass so far again, such a nice guy I'd told myself I'd give him a proper chance, but 40 mins into a pre-season friendly I'm already in this thread ffs. Just looks a million miles off it, I know its pre-season but Id be expecting him to hit the ground running.

Improved in last 10 minutes, good pass through the lines to Stones and excellent work rate to force the keepers error. Id give him another 20 see if he can keep the positive momentum and put the 2 mistakes behind him.

He simply is not good enough. His first touch is lamentable, meaning he needs an extra touch and the ball being under control isn’t just a given, as it is with the others. That can’t be taught at his age. Having to take an extra touch is an English disease.
He‘s still just wandering around looking out of place, out of his depth and outclassed by those around him. I feel very sorry for him, but he needs to go to west ham and enjoy his football again.

It’s just not gonna happen for him. We’re walking a dangerous line without Gundogan as it stands
We really need to strengthen. Premier league teams aren't letting off this season. They want our heads, so does the media and all parties involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.