Kalvin Phillips

Let me set your mind at rest - he is not good enough. My postie is a nice humble guy too, but I couldn’t in all honesty be recommending him to Pep on that basis.

I've never thought he is, from the moment he was rumoured to join us to now. He's still here though, we dont seem to be actively trying to get rid, though you never know. If he stays we need to give him some games, against the poorer teams, so he can at least be useful if injuries happen. We can't wait til then and then throw him in.

Let me set your mind at rest - he is not good enough. My postie is a nice humble guy too, but I couldn’t in all honesty be recommending him to Pep on that basis.

We will see, if Pep decides he will stay for next season then theres nothing that you can do about it.

If there was ever a player I would want to prove the fans wrong..This is that lad..
I think the fans have been very tolerant of him considering his lack of contribution to date. Contrast with the groans the likes of Richard Edgehill had to put up with and he is getting an easy ride.
Having said that I will be delighted if he pushes on and makes a valuable contribution this season.

I think the fans have been very tolerant of him considering his lack of contribution to date. Contrast with the groans the likes of Richard Edgehill had to put up with and he is getting an easy ride.
Having said that I will be delighted if he pushes on and makes a valuable contribution this season.

I doubt her doesn't want to contribute..He just hasn't adapted yet potentially.. I'm not sure why fans turn on underperforming athletes unless they demonstrate clear poor behaviours..

If there was ever a player I would want to prove the fans wrong..This is that lad..
Watching the City friendly atm and Phillips is playing. He’s just played two passes I didn’t know he had in his locker. Maybe, Just maybe, he can prove me wrong. I hope so. I genuinely hope he rubs my nose in it, im still very sceptical, but prepared to eat massive slice of humble pie if he does.

Watching the City friendly atm and Phillips is playing. He’s just played two passes I didn’t know he had in his locker. Maybe, Just maybe, he can prove me wrong. I hope so. I genuinely hope he rubs my nose in it, im still very sceptical, but prepared to eat massive slice of humble pie if he does.
I’ve always rated his passing. Can play some amazing balls. I just worry how he is on the ball under pressure in those tight situations.

I hope he does well this season. And if he doesn’t it will almost be like a new signing this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.