Kalvin Phillips

Why are you asking me this question? He's not getting the chance. His card is seemingly marked - we just spent 80 million quid on two players who can occupy his position.
We have no idea, it isn’t about ability or personality, purely uderstanding what Pep is asking him to do and it clicking into place. Nobody knows whether that will or won’t happen, no matter how unlikely it may seem currently.

They’ve already started on his grin. His grin ffs.
This is what happens when social media bombard fans 24/7 with bullshit. Player laughs in pic so he is now taking the piss out of the club!

Kalvin must know the noise that is surrounding him. Every time he gets asked why is he not playing, must knock the confidence. It’s pep job and the coaches to get his spirits back up again.

Hope he turns things around, but if he doesn’t, I might take to calling him Chief Justice Phillips: on the bench for life.

He's hardly got the credit in the bank Zinchenko had. Phillips is the new Wayne Bridge.
Come on now, show the lad a bit of respect. Bridge had a solid season and a half for us before Kolarov came in and was a capable and trusted back up for another year until we signed that idiot Clichy. I seriously doubt this lad will ever match his appearances tally.

They’ve already started on his grin. His grin ffs.

Cheap shots. Some have been doing the same about Cole Palmer, nasty digs / snide comments, just because he's left the club.

Kalvin Phillips really doesn't deserve the level of personal attacks he's had from some quarters on here.

Wasted on some. Enjoy slagging a city player off for the remainder of the season.

Not slagging him at all, and I take great exception to that accusation.

I want the kid to move on to make the most of what's left of his career, which should be in its prime. He's an international, the Euros are coming up. He needs to play, not get splinters on his arse.

It would've been great for him to have made it here, but for whatever reason it's not happening for him.

You're either emotional, deluded, or both.

That’s the spirit. Far too much fawning over players who don’t want to play for city. Yet Kalvin is trying to back himself to get into the team and just because it’s not worked up to now and he has Rodri in front of him lets all turn on the **** and rubbish him.

I didn’t like the weight issues but you can change your mind give the player a new start with a new season.

I am backing him to come good. Very refreshing that he is fighting to stay at the club and not walked out the door like Palmer or yapping like Cancelo.
I commend his attitude too but it’s no longer realistic. He’s clearly persona non grata as far as the club are concerned.

Regardless of what some posters say, there’s no professional satisfaction to be gained from being permanently nailed to the bench. It may be lucrative but it’s humiliating.

Needs to open his eyes and ears to any offers, loan or perm.

This is what happens when social media bombard fans 24/7 with bullshit. Player laughs in pic so he is not taking the piss out of the club!

Kalvin must know the noise that is surrounding him. Every time he gets asked why is he not playing, must knock the confidence. It’s pep job and the coaches to get his spirits back up again.

According to some posters on here, it's not Pep's job to raise players' spirits when they're struggling. Apparently, they should just pull themselves together or ship out if they're not 'the right stuff' for City.

I thought I was a bit crackers until I read some of the sycophantic nonsense spouted on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.