Kalvin Phillips

I can't quite work out what's going on. No minutes today? I mean none, whatsoever? Has he actually sat down and had a talk with Pep and Txiki and asked, straight out, “Look, have I got any kind of future here?” I think at this point I would do that. Either direct, or through my agent. I think there's a player there that's certainly good enough for a mid-table PL team.
100% something very strange with this one for both player and club.

That smile of his on the bench is beginning to grate, should be not be raging angry at not getting a sniff of a game with half our midfield missing?
You would have thought so, Clearly not good enough for us but can sit on the bench knowing he’s still getting paid a fortune

Even if he didn't play, Philips still get slagged off. He may play or not in the coming fixtures but he still City player at very least.

The obsession from some of our fans for him is getting out of hands imo.

It's a bit pathetic but they're not exactly much of a threat given how chronically online they are. The sad cunts jump from player to player and will do the same whenever Kalvin either steps up or leaves.

Some people didn’t like the fact that Cancelo (apparently) created a fuss when not picked. Phillips is not acting like that (Is there a happy medium?).

As for game time no one knows I guess whether Phillips has clarified this with Pep and if he has whether Pep has spelt out the position.

Performance Threads

Haaland - 43 pages
Alvarez - 25 pages
Ederson - 11 pages
Philips - 126 pages

Blimey, is it any wonder newspapers choose to focus on bad news and shit stirring?

Until either Kalvin plays or the transfer window opens what is there left to discuss that hasn't already been said?

That smile of his on the bench is beginning to grate, should be not be raging angry at not getting a sniff of a game with half our midfield missing?
What do you want him to do start playing up like Cancelo for not getting game time and causing unrest in the squad? Do you really think he is happy sitting on the bench hardly getting any games, listen to his interview earlier in the Summer when he opens up to the struggles he has had at City.

It's a bit pathetic but they're not exactly much of a threat given how chronically online they are. The sad cunts jump from player to player and will do the same whenever Kalvin either steps up or leaves.

Fucking insane isn't, some people wish Philips acting like a twats like Cancelo did so their hate will be justified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.