Kalvin Phillips

Only outfield player not to get on the pitch today, not a good sign for him. could easily have come on today and I thought should have around 80 minute mark after we got the second. To give Bobb, Lewis, gomez and nunes who has been here 5 minutes a run out before him I think was a telling message.

He’s not arsed. He’s picked up another £15k win bonus and will still get picked for England.

Another fine performance today lovely wave and clap to the traveling support ,job done ,seems to be mastering the clapping part of his game .
The situation he is in (mainly of his own making) means that he can either sulk until January or try to stay positive (even if it means essentially being a cheerleader).

He can't demand a meeting with Pep to make his case for more game time as his card has been clearly marked. It's sad really that someone who has worked hard to get to such a high level in football is reduced to this.

He’s not arsed. He’s picked up another £15k win bonus and will still get picked for England.

He was laughing on the bench when we went 3-1 up comfortably in his tracksuit. Absolutely no danger of coming on.

Really hope it works out but I always feel like Pep is pretty overt in messages he sends and him being the only outfield player not to get a game today is another message.

At the same time, though. If he has decided he wants to stay and fight for his place - and he’s managed to stay - then he should get minutes IMO to prove his worth.

Will he play a part on Tuesday? I know we'll want points on the board first but we do need to look at games where Rkdri will be rested.

He was laughing on the bench when we went 3-1 up comfortably in his tracksuit. Absolutely no danger of coming on.

Really hope it works out but I always feel like Pep is pretty overt in messages he sends and him being the only outfield player not to get a game today is another message.

At the same time, though. If he has decided he wants to stay and fight for his place - and he’s managed to stay - then he should get minutes IMO to prove his worth.

I can't quite work out what's going on. No minutes today? I mean none, whatsoever? Has he actually sat down and had a talk with Pep and Txiki and asked, straight out, “Look, have I got any kind of future here?” I think at this point I would do that. Either direct, or through my agent. I think there's a player there that's certainly good enough for a mid-table PL team.

I can't quite work out what's going on. No minutes today? I mean none, whatsoever? Has he actually sat down and had a talk with Pep and Txiki and asked, straight out, “Look, have I got any kind of future here?” I think at this point I would do that. Either direct, or through my agent. I think there's a player there that's certainly good enough for a mid-table PL team.
Surely he would have had this conversation during the transfer window?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.