Kalvin Phillips

TS gave prime airtime this morning to some brickbrain Spurs fan specially selected to badmouth City players - "Phillips was terrible..Walker didn't want his passes .... Maddison should be in ahead of Foden etc etc" - cartel client media on message as usual.

I think he was a bit surprisingly good actually. And I agree with Murphy on Talksport when you got 2 holders really Ward-Prowse could do that job excellent I think.

Pep just said he even had the opportunity to go on loan.. (embargoed) but turned it down. Wants to fight himself back into the side obviously. Getting subbed in would be a good start though.

Pep just said he even had the opportunity to go on loan.. (embargoed) but turned it down. Wants to fight himself back into the side obviously. Getting subbed in would be a good start though.
Back into the side?
He was never in it to begin with. There will need to be a massive injury crisis for him to get near a starting spot. Pep doesn't select him for a good reason.

Only outfield player not to get on the pitch today, not a good sign for him. could easily have come on today and I thought should have around 80 minute mark after we got the second. To give Bobb, Lewis, gomez and nunes who has been here 5 minutes a run out before him I think was a telling message.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.