Kalvin Phillips

maybe to you he isn't ...to match going blues he is

He is making costly mistake this season that cost us three match especially it will affect Arsenal away game. It shouldn't happen and even Rodri himself will admit he shouldn't make a mistake like that. Unlike some of our fans that will let him get away and being forgiven easily just because last season contribution, Rodri will hopefully learn to not making those silly mistake again for the rest of his career.

He is making costly mistake this season that cost us three match especially it will affect Arsenal away game. It shouldn't happen and even Rodri himself will admit he shouldn't make a mistake like that. Unlike some of our fans that will let him get away and being forgiven easily just because last season contribution, Rodri will hopefully learn to not making those silly mistake again for the rest of his career.
It's a thread about Phillips not Rodri.

Either way, for some reason this has turned into Rodri, and to be honest with you there is no comparison.

Sooner people realise that KP was an absolute shit buy by the club, not a poor buy, an absolute shit buy,and he has to be farmed out in January whether he wants to or not

Either way, for some reason this has turned into Rodri, and to be honest with you there is no comparison.

Sooner people realise that KP was an absolute shit buy by the club, not a poor buy, an absolute shit buy,and he has to be farmed out in January whether he wants to or not

Sooner people have to realize that KP is not being a given a rythym to showcase of what he can do if he can play several games. Any of City player will be like him if they mostly rot in bench and not being played much at all.

Tbh i don't think he will given those chances and best for him to move him as soon as possible either in january or next summer, i feel bad for him because some people like being miserable twats they are like making one of player like him as whipping boy.

Absolutely shocking defending from him. Hes supposed to be a defensive minded player. You think he'd be playing for his spot but to see him stand there and watch the entire play was infuriating. It's like he's on vacation.
This is what's most annoying about his situation. He gave an interview on the OS this week in which he said this is the biggest week of his life and then you see him walking in the box instead of doing any defensive work. Get rid

Sooner people have to realize that KP is not being a given a rythym to showcase of what he can do if he can play several games. Any of City player will be like him if they mostly rot in bench and not being played much at all.

Tbh i don't think he will given those chances and best for him to move him as soon as possible either in january or next summer, i feel bad for him because some people like being miserable twats they are like making one of player like him as whipping boy.
bollocks......we are allowed to criticise and Pep doesn't play him for a reason.

Phillips is free to move on and get game time elsewhere and I'd wish him all the best.

Thought you weren't saying any more?

Tbh i don't think he will given those chances and best for him to move him as soon as possible either in january or next summer because some people as miserable twats they are like making one of player as whipping boy.

He is no whipping boy, trust me, anyone who wears the blue shirt will be encouraged and supported to the hilt, but there is a saying in this country, it goes like this, no point in flogging a dead horse.

We are not daft, well sometimes I suppose, but I'm 52 been watching City all my life so I've seen my fair share of shite players to last me another lifetime, but this Pep geezer has, well you know, won one or two things in his career, and he knows when there is a player who ain't gonna cut it to his style of play.

This style of play is something we have all gotten used to, and it's great, we know it won't last forever, what does, but KP is not gonna hold down a start in this team as long as he's alive, he will know that, we know that, and most importantly the guy who picks the team knows that.

Time to move on in January

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.