Kalvin Phillips

yeah agreed. gutted for him, seems like the nicest fella going. really really disappointed that it’s gone so badly for him

I think everyone would agree,but if he decides to dig his heels in again come January then he deserves the flack that will inevitably come his way,as playing football will clearly not be his priority.

Given his alleged speciality skill set,and Rodri's emission,he should have been the first name on the sheet.......damning.

I think everyone would agree,but if he decides to dig his heels in again come January then he deserves the flack that will inevitably come his way,as playing football will clearly not be his priority.

Given his alleged speciality skill set,and Rodri's emission,he should have been the first name on the sheet.......damning.

Farts?

Todays omission confirms he’s dead meat, regardless of how any of us rate him or the original decision to buy him. Shame but it’s time for him to face reality. Does he want to waste the peak years of a short career as a bench-warming outcast or resume playing professional football elsewhere?

I’ve had some sympathy and respect for him to date but that will come under serious strain If he’s still here beyond January.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what's wrong with Phillips. It's not just the lower skill level, he also doesn't seem to make any real effort, despite claiming he is battling for a place here & wants to stay.

Gomez is another whom it's hard to see having a future here ?

Why we loaned Perrone and kept this bum is beyond me, this guy can only play in defensive teams, he doesn't have any leadership nor charisma to guide a team forward. And it's not like he's that good defensively either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.