Kalvin Phillips

Of all our midfielders on the pitch today, he was the best. Can argue that says more about the others than him but it's true nonetheless. Based on that today, and if we've got the same players available for arsenal, it's hard not to put him in.

I don’t want pile on him as I think there are others who were worse culprits but I just don’t see it in him. For the second goal he was prancing around rather than going at the wolves players in the box.

Also it almost looks like he’s afraid of receiving or handling the ball and scared of making mistakes. Dias was acting more like Rodri than him today. Fair enough the pressure must be immense but if you want to have some kind of a future here you just be able to rise up to the challenge.

A fantastic lad, but just not at our level. He is a decent player, but I don't see him ever becoming good enough to play a bigger role for us in the future. Nunes has only recently joined us, but he has been playing most games and adopted really well, and the same goes for Kovacic. Phillips just doesn't seem to have it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.