Kalvin Phillips

Hard sale only.

Youngish, current international, who can’t get into the best team in the world.

Want him? Go to the window and pay the fee!

A loan move should the the last resort, has to be sold for hard cash, for me his career is fatally damaged and a poor loan would destroy his transfer value.
exactly, there is no guarantee his value will be increased if he gone to juventus, it's a risk loaning hum out, best outcome for us would be a swap deal with some class dm for sure, like palhinha from fulham. but the least risky option would be a sell to whoever pays the most, there are plenty of PL clubs interested in him, so it's a no brainer for me.

Begs the question, why the fuck do you keep him in the match day squad then.

I sigh every time I look at our bench. Can you imagine being in the dressing room, watching him put on his shin pads and boots and thinking “ why the fuck is he bothering .
Rank bad management Pep.

Would be a great story if he gets the chance now and uses it. Go Kalvin!
I would put him in that Rodri position and move Rodri on old Gundo place.Rodri is a goal threat, shoots and we can benefit from his work rate as support for Kalvin.
John comes from defence also.
Everyone happy. :)

Would be a great story if he gets the chance now and uses it. Go Kalvin!
I would put him in that Rodri position and move Rodri on old Gundo place.Rodri is a goal threat, shoots and we can benefit from his work rate as support for Kalvin.
John comes from defence also.
Everyone happy. :)
He's gone in 30 days' time. Sorry.

he’s never really been given a chance so I do wonder why we bought him & who made the decision! I actually think we needed him whilst Rodri was out

It will be the same story with Kova & Nunes in 12 months

It's obvious that KP has not worked out and his days at Man City are numbered. Pep doesn't rate him anymore. KP will be gone in January or next summer...

As the title says, where do you rank Kalvin Phillips among our biggest flops post takeover?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.