Kalvin Phillips

Good luck to him, I think he has made the right move and he needs to start playing again or he will lose his England spot. It's not worked out for him here and it's one we put down to experience. For every Phillips, we've had Kdb, Rodri, Dias, Alvarez, Doku and Ederson so we really can't complain. On paper, he should've been a great signing, especially for the money and having been managed by Bielsa who Pep admires. I'll be honest though, when he has played for us he looked absolutely out of his depth. It says a lot when a 18 year old right back is a better player in midfield than an experienced PL and England midfielder!

I think he will be superb for West Ham. I'm one of the few who thinks Moyes is one of the best managers in the league outside Pep, Klopp and Arteta. He will get Phillips playing and I'm certain that we will get more than we paid for him.

I believe we should see the Palmer effect coming into play for this fella. Now he's left us he will be the best thing in the world and "City rejected him!"

Having said that I too hope it works out for him. He seems a nice guy, always smiling and always celebrating our successes. No poison from him and thats impressive.
Along with some here starting threads about why did we get rid.

That is 100% not going to happen
We don’t get many wrong compared to others, but this was one of them
Seems a proper sound lad, never once moaned and best of luck to him. But he’s never coming back here to play
He’ll be more disappointed in how it all worked out than anyone on here
More the spirit of the post though than what might or might not happen. It was in retaliation to absolute dickheads saying he should hand his medals back. Same dickheads who, when challenged, said Palmer and Gomez should too.

The Hopkins of this world. Not true Blues in my eyes. Not if that’s how they feel. I dare say if Phillips, Gomez and Palmer asked them to their face why they shouldn’t have their medals, the poster would buckle in seconds. Blue my fucking anus.

More the spirit of the post though than what might or might not happen. It was in retaliation to absolute dickheads saying he should hand his medals back. Same dickheads who, when challenged, said Palmer and Gomez should too.

The Hopkins of this world. Not true Blues in my eyes. Not if that’s how they feel. I dare say if Phillips, Gomez and Palmer asked them to their face why they shouldn’t have their medals, the poster would buckle in seconds. Blue my fucking anus.
Didn’t read back and see any of that mate, and agree with you 100%
Pep for example is effusive on what people like Scott Carson brought to the dressing room last season, despite never playing
I can think of a few medal winners with us who should hand them back long before the current lads

Didn’t read back and see any of that mate, and agree with you 100%
Pep for example is effusive on what people like Scott Carson brought to the dressing room last season, despite never playing
I can think of a few medal winners with us who should hand them back long before the current lads
Nice one.

Apparently though it’s not about the ‘locker room’ or who graces the bench.

Absolutely clueless.

I do love reading the new fans on Twitter (NOT the old skool overseas Berts, like a couple of great Chicago lads I met in Gullivers pre Christmas).
Seen them refer to those of us who go to games, and supported us before the 21st century, as ‘Maine Road merchants’
Cheeky cunts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.