Kalvin Phillips

I wanted to reply to the post that said he should give his medals back but the pillock has deleted the post - what an utterly stupid thing to say. For whatever reason Pep didn’t fancy Kalvin as a player but he NEVER showed a bad attitude and NEVER let it affect him. He is a thoroughly likeable lad who supported his team mates, didn’t sulk, respected the fans and I begrudge him nothing. I wish him well at West Ham if that’s where he goes. Nice club for a nice lad

I’ve been thinking about this. It hasn’t worked out well for us, or him, with Kalvin, but his conduct has been exemplary. Why would it enter someone’s head to go onto a public forum and say he should give all his medals back? There’s no reason for it, it’s just very bitter and twisted and completely unnecessary. What does any individual gain by him giving his medals back? I’m just pleased for him that he’s go then and wish things had gone better for him.

I’ve been thinking about this. It hasn’t worked out well for us, or him, with Kalvin, but his conduct has been exemplary. Why would it enter someone’s head to go onto a public forum and say he should give all his medals back? There’s no reason for it, it’s just very bitter and twisted and completely unnecessary. What does any individual gain by him giving his medals back? I’m just pleased for him that he’s go then and wish things had gone better for him.

It's utterly insane for some people to shown that kind hatred against him.

I mean i know he is not good enough player and that is warrant criticism. But showing that kind of hatred like he killed the hater family member or something it's just becoming pathetic at this point.

It's plainly ridiculous to suggest that he return his medals, but it's also ridiculous to hold Phillips up as having shown nothing but exemplary behaviour in his time with us. After all, Guardiola publicly criticised him for returning from the World Cup in poor physical shape, and the manager very rarely criticises his own players. It's a shame things have not worked out for him here and I wish him well.

It's plainly ridiculous to suggest that he return his medals, but it's also ridiculous to hold Phillips up as having shown nothing but exemplary behaviour in his time with us. After all, Guardiola publicly criticised him for returning from the World Cup in poor physical shape, and the manager very rarely criticises his own players. It's a shame things have not worked out for him here and I wish him well.
Other than being a bit overweight, and that’s what it was, what else has he done?

I would think Pep might have had an issue with the England manager tbh as that’s whose custody Kalvin had been in. Not sure Pep would have mentioned it publicly otherwise. Anyway I’m not going to criticise a man for having a pie too many, a man after my own heart

It's utterly insane for some people to shown that kind hatred against him.

I mean i know he is not good enough player and that is warrant criticism. But showing that kind of hatred like he killed the hater family member or something it's just becoming pathetic at this point.
It’s telling it has been deleted, however it was quoted a few times and is still there to see.

Palmer and Gomez too were mentioned about not earning medals. You’d have thought that after listening to the manager the last 7 years and seeing what he has built, team harmony, team ethic, team work and what a squad is would be there for all to see that regardless of how many minutes you put in, if you have contributed to that squad you have earned your stripes.

Very bizarre to have gone in like that on Phillips. Luckily that particular view point is very few and far between.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.