Kalvin Phillips

But did you give your medals back for being an undeserving little so and so? ;-)
Everything I won was fully deserved and Implayed a major part in winning them. Kalvin wasn’t a bad player, we actually signed ‘England’s Player of the year’. He was just not suited to Peps way of playing, he’ll do well at West Ham

West Ham, he’s won more than you. ;-)

Good luck to him. Never saw his arse about not being played. Enjoyed being part of the squad since he signed for City, during the treble winning season, and the 5 trophies year. Always had a smile on his face on the OS videos and pictures. Bar not getting much game time, I honestly believe he enjoyed his time at City and will leave with fond memories of his time at City.

Last edited:
He played about 2 games less than Palmer and Gomez, and about 60 minutes less in total in all comps. Should they hand their medals in, too?

Be it one minute or a thousand plus. If a squad member contributes then they have earned their medals and you back them, not come out with drivel that they should hand their medals back.

It really is that simple, well, if you’re a Blue that is.

Some people call themselves 'fans' of our team and don't think twice about giving a player shit!

The lad's never complained as far as I know and was always happy for the lads, even if he couldn't break into the main team.

I hope he goes there, smashes it, gets his confidence and gives Guardiola something to think about when he comes back.

I just want him to rediscover his confidence.

Hope he's a roaring success, not just because it ensure we at least get our money back on him ( I actually think if he has a good spell at west ham. He's easily a £60 million player in this market,
In this market where nobody can buy anybody ?

FFP has fucked the market.

You seem very sure, any particular reason?
No inside info. But just logically, Kalvin is being moved co Pep couldn't get him any playing time. So there really aren't any minutes coming open by his departure.

In other words, whether we bring someone in or not is totally unrelated to whether Kalvin was moved.

No inside info. But just logically, Kalvin is being moved co Pep couldn't get him any playing time. So there really aren't any minutes coming open by his departure.

In other words, whether we bring someone in or not is totally unrelated to whether Kalvin was moved.
I'm hoping this leaves a space in the squad for one of our brilliant youth players.

We are pretty much self sustaining already, our club is easily the best run in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.