Kalvin Phillips

You think being a blue since 1979 and travelling up and down the country from the south west does not make me a blue ? Strange man. A flippant remark has really triggered those who dont like me, lol
Don't worry about those who don't like your online persona, kaz. Having met you i know you're really likeable and sweet in person, something your online guttermouth sometimes isn't : ) x

I have heard him speak twice about his time at City.
First was with Mark Chapman on Monday Night Club when he said he couldn't believe the standard in training and the second was an interview talking about is performance against Leicester which he described as 'so bad'. He said he rang Bielsa after the game!
That smacks of someone shot of confidence.

Honestly I think there's a player there but self belief and feeling that you actually belong is everything.

I have heard him speak twice about his time at City.
First was with Mark Chapman on Monday Night Club when he said he couldn't believe the standard in training and the second was an interview talking about is performance against Leicester which he described as 'so bad'. He said he rang Bielsa after the game!
That smacks of someone shot of confidence.

Honestly I think there's a player there but self belief and feeling that you actually belong is everything.
Have they let him out after all these years ?

Santa Cruz scored a match winning brace in Mark Hughes last game if I remember correctly.

What has Phillips done, other than take that make a wish penalty?

He’s not affected any game positively once in his limited appearances.
I agree, remember me and a few saying, don't fuckin waste 40 million on him, zero chance of him being a regular. Guess what

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.