Kalvin Phillips

Whenever I read posts like this I am reminded of Roque Santa Cruz. I‘m not saying you’re wrong about Phillips but if RSC isn’t our worst signing ever he must be high up the list.
This is a regular conversation between blues, especially the FOC like me.
My personal choice is Corradi because he was absolute shite, regardless of the fee. Realistically, in the past 50 years, there would probably be around 50 players who could lay claim to the title depending on said supporters preference.

This is a regular conversation between blues, especially the FOC like me.
My personal choice is Corradi because he was absolute shite, regardless of the fee. Realistically, in the past 50 years, there would probably be around 50 players who could lay claim to the title depending on said supporters preference.
Very true, it’s a long list.

Whenever I read posts like this I am reminded of Roque Santa Cruz. I‘m not saying you’re wrong about Phillips but if RSC isn’t our worst signing ever he must be high up the list.
Santa Cruz scored a match winning brace in Mark Hughes last game if I remember correctly.

What has Phillips done, other than take that make a wish penalty?

He’s not affected any game positively once in his limited appearances.

I also heard that on the radio while driving home. That Alex Crook is a rag, and when he was reading his script he clearly says City will cover his wages. In the background, you could hear Danny Murphy begin to question that but quickly stop. It's all a game on that show. Remember: Talksport - Designed For Confrontation.

They had the same shite on this morning (going to work) Brazil and McCoist were having the same discussion and the story at that time was that West Ham are covering all the wages.

Remember: Talksport - Designed For Confrontation.
And this is precisely why I haven't wasted my time or electricity on that excuse of a radio station for years.

Santa Cruz scored a match winning brace in Mark Hughes last game if I remember correctly.

What has Phillips done, other than take that make a wish penalty?

He’s not affected any game positively once in his limited appearances.
Nowhere near our worst signing, not least because there’s a good chance we’ll get our money back.

Not a hope in hell mate. We'll be extremely lucky to get 30m for him.
Doubt it, think he’ll prove to be a very decent DM at West Ham, because he is, just not in a Pep team,and there will be a few teams looking for a good DM for £40 mill in the summer.

I guess we will find out. Hopefully you will be right.
Break even at best would be my guess. Not being good enough for the best team in the world isn’t the worst place to be. He’s trained with the most elite squad and manager in football for a couple of years won’t do him any harm either.
He will be mid table premier league player moving forward so think there will be clubs willing to risk a bid in and around what we paid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.