Kalvin Phillips

So you actually want a player to fail so you can be proved right. Some people are really strange.
No, that’s not true is it? You said it would be an embarrassing thread for ‘some people’ - I assume that’s directed at me and my opinion on the subject of the man with no name (joke!) which doesnt concur with yours. That’s the point of discussion/chat isn’t it - differences in opinion? Otherwise it’s boring. However, I don’t think I will be embarrassed, but I hope you’re right and I’m wrong because our club will then be better off.
Clarity approved?

No, that’s not true is it? You said it would be an embarrassing thread for ‘some people’ - I assume that’s directed at me and my opinion on the subject of the man with no name (joke!) which doesnt concur with yours. That’s the point of discussion/chat isn’t it - differences in opinion? Otherwise it’s boring. However, I don’t think I will be embarrassed, but I hope you’re right and I’m wrong because our club will then be better off.
Clarity approved?
I think you've maybe got too high an opinion of yourself?

people better get some emotional support. no matter what you wish he is going to be with us this year. only thing the should be acceptable is to support and encourage him this season. if it does not work out then next season we will say bye to him. until then only supporting him will be the right course of action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.