Kalvin Phillips

I respect your opinion. But, when you say ‘slagging off’ do you mean abusive, or just not constructively critical? If it’s the later, then others are entitled to theirs in a constructive way. I’ve repeatedly said he’s nowhere near good enough and explained my reasons. As a season ticket holder, member of cityzens and supporters club, I should surely have the right to hold those views on a commodity of our club?
It's the amount of times your saying the same shit across a great number of threads that's annoying uour welcome to uour view , you just don't have to repeat is so often , worse than a broken record

Just for some context on our BM scouting gurus some still posting today.

“Oil tanker is faster than Rodri.
Get rid while we can.”
“Slow as piss this lad. He’ll never change”
“Plays far to slow, quicker he’s sold the better.”
“A liability as per. Surely Pep can see his glaring weakness. For fuck sake lad pass it forward “
“Hate to be harsh on a player, but Rodri is toilet and I can't believe we face another season this reliant on him. Fern's on his last legs and all we have is Rodri in that 6 role”

Get rid while we can.”
“A liability as per. Surely Pep can see his glaring weakness. For fuck sake lad pass it forward “
“Hate to be harsh on a player, but Rodri is toilet and I can't believe we face another season this reliant on him. Fern's on his last legs and all we have is Rodri in that 6 role”
The Rodri and Gundogan threads were when I learned which posters had no football knowledge whatsoever.

It's the amount of times your saying the same shit across a great number of threads that's annoying uour welcome to uour view , you just don't have to repeat is so often , worse than a broken record
Ok ok, I get it. Big apologies. Didn’t realise it was so upsetting. My last word on the subject. Sorry everyone. Wasn’t ‘shit’ though……..

Get rid while we can.”
I never understand the need to vehemently slag your own players. Some pretty embarrassing posts on there. It's like some fans would sooner be proved right than a player comes good.
Phillips has chosen to stay and fight for his place. The club haven't told him it's a waste of time so he obviously figures in their plans. At least he's giving it a go. Personally think this is going to be another embarrassing thread for some people.

I never understand the need to vehemently slag your own players. Some pretty embarrassing posts on there. It's like some fans would sooner be proved right than a player comes good.
Phillips has chosen to stay and fight for his place. The club haven't told him it's a waste of time so he obviously figures in their plans. At least he's giving it a go. Personally think this is going to be another embarrassing thread for some people.
I really hope so (your last sentence) because that will mean he is a success, which is what any real fan wants from our players. To give a player who has been with us for one injury hit season such a hard time is just unreasonable, IMO.

Well, challenge accepted. We will see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.