Kalvin Phillips

Turkish League or Saudi is the only hope but tempting those teams is the sticking point.
No way he's leaving the UK judging by comments across social media.
Best hope is Leeds get promoted and he goes back there - and I mean best for all parties, the lads just been shit out of luck since joining us

No way he's leaving the UK judging by comments across social media.
Best hope is Leeds get promoted and he goes back there - and I mean best for all parties, the lads just been shit out of luck since joining us
It is whether Leeds can afford him is going to be the sticking point.

It is whether Leeds can afford him is going to be the sticking point.
I'd let him go pretty cheap to be honest he's done with us, it's not his fault it just hasn't worked.
£20m to see everyone happy (there's a post from 10th May saying it'll cost £14m in wages and amortisation if he stays)

I'd let him go pretty cheap to be honest he's done with us, it's not his fault it just hasn't worked.
£20m to see everyone happy (there's a post from 10th May saying it'll cost £14m in wages and amortisation if he stays)
If he is willing to take a pay cut to rejoin then it would be possible.

He's never getting a better contract than the one he's currently on. He's 29 in December and signed until 2028. 4 years of funny loan deals ahead.

Disappointed that he did not come up for his medal. Might not have been competitive without his services in the first half of the season.

Disappointed that he did not come up for his medal. Might not have been competitive without his services in the first half of the season.
The only players brought up were those that qualified via appearances for a medal.
There are also medals available for team players and staff, at the discretion of our club. He might get one of these.
Do you really expect a player on loan to another club to appear on a winners stand?

The only players brought up were those that qualified via appearances for a medal.
There are also medals available for team players and staff, at the discretion of our club. He might get one of these.
Do you really expect a player on loan to another club to appear on a winners stand?
My comment was tongue in cheek, I suspect even without his services in the first half of the season we may have scraped over the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.