Kalvin Phillips

The only players brought up were those that qualified via appearances for a medal.
There are also medals available for team players and staff, at the discretion of our club. He might get one of these.
Do you really expect a player on loan to another club to appear on a winners stand?
Nearly, thought this was a great touch from Kyle though.

Walker had previously pulled rank as captain just before collecting his medal, as he insisted three academy youngsters who had been on the bench at times this season were on the podium to celebrate with the senior players. His gesture offered a pause in proceedings of the trophy presentation, but Walker was keen to get everyone involved on stage as the three teens awkwardly milled around

He was in the dressing room post game. Stones posted a picture with him. I have no ill will toward him but I can’t decide if that’s weird or not.
It's a bit odd, but he is still a Man City player tbf. I'm hoping that Leeds win the promotion match against Southampton this Sunday and take him back for Archie Gray. A man can dream.

He was in the dressing room post game. Stones posted a picture with him. I have no ill will toward him but I can’t decide if that’s weird or not.
Watching on tv it looked like players were persuading him to join them and he looked lost. He will have friends in team that will have wanted to celebrate with him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.