Kalvin Phillips

still hard to understand what went so wrong for him. he was decent PL midfielder for a lower half club and international at Leeds. he came here and now looks like a League Two player.

imo he easily could have moved on from Leeds if we dont sign him 2 years ago to a mid table club and likely would be a regular. now even that seems an unlikely scenario.

I think we need to swallow it and sell him for whatever price. his resale value was still decent last summer but this summer it will be really low.

another loan with us paying some wages is nonsense. at least we got a bit of loan fee out of WHU, what a horrible deal it was for them too lol.

still hard to understand what went so wrong for him. he was decent PL midfielder for a lower half club and international at Leeds. he came here and now looks like a League Two player.

imo he easily could have moved on from Leeds if we dont sign him 2 years ago to a mid table club and likely would be a regular. now even that seems an unlikely scenario.

I think we need to swallow it and sell him for whatever price. his resale value was still decent last summer but this summer it will be really low.

another loan with us paying some wages is nonsense. at least we got a bit of loan fee out of WHU, what a horrible deal it was for them too lol.
I agree, it's baffling how it ended up like this. I'd just get rid.

I'd give him to leeds with the proviso we get first refusal on the Gray kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.