Kalvin Phillips

Can we not put him on offer for the price of a raffle ticket and give everybody a chance to win, I saw it on a TV advert with the offer of a chance to win a house,car,holiday, plus £500.000 cash

Phillips plus cash for Branthwaite?

He's worthless as a makeweight. He's on £160k a week. Everton aren't going to take that kind of salary on for 4-5 years for a player who only "might" rediscover some half decent form. And whilst Phillips might take some kind of salary drop to restart his career, he won't take a £100k per week salary drop when he still has four years on his contract to us.

Phillips is the only one who can kickstart his career. Hard work, a pre-requisite for any top player, and he may have a chance. Otherwise hang up your boots and get a proper job.
Think that's his problem, he's got a pipe and slippers mindset.

Made more money than anyone on here can ever dream of......just fuck off and play golf somewhere, there's no need to carry-on stealing a living.

Would you take a £100k a week pay cut in your job?
Honestly, if I had his money I may do to get some happiness either to actually play meaningful football or to move on and enjoy life.

I've no idea of his worth but, a % of his xfer fee. signing on bonus and what 2 years of £160pw plus his prior to City earnings....he's hardly in need of the money unless he's been really shit in his personal life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.