Kalvin Phillips

Cause he’s shite.
Oh will people give over with this attitude.
The lad isn't "shite" it just hasn't worked - it feckin happens.
Not started today as we had other options we wanted to try in midfield and he was NEVER getting in at CB
I hope we find a solution suitable for both parties

Not started today as we had other options we wanted to try in midfield and he was NEVER getting in at CB
He’s shite compared to the players in front of him, even the young lads got minutes ahead of him, makes Rodwell look a good buy.

He will go on loan nearer the transfer window closing I would expect. Someone like Middlesborough, Sunderland or Leeds will come in and say can we come to some agreement. Should do fine in the championship.

He is not going to be making the match day squad when all are back in full training.

Nope. He's just shite for our standards

And West Ham where he didn’t exactly pull up trees did he, might be a lovely lad but we don’t need someone on £100k plus just to go round smiling in the squad, Christ I could that for £1k a week, I may struggle as I’m a grumpy fucker but I’d do my best.
His wages arent our problem and its not like in our day with Swales when it might have been. Hes on a contract and thats that, he deserves everything he gets hes a footballer and we signed him, and its his job.

Just think he is nowhere near our level and it didnt work out. He is shite at our grade of football thats all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.