Kalvin Phillips

He has you are correct BUT -
Depends on how much integrity he has....if he has personal integrity then he should not to want to just sit there on his contract and should want to go and actually resurrect his career...these guys ear so much that a drop off in wages wouldnt exactly hurt him financially .

He has a 6 year contract worth £46.8 million apparently, I'd gladly train at city till the end of it, there is nothing immoral about him staying to see out his contract he's reached his peak and won't achieve anything higher so what's the point in moving elsewhere? And the drop in wages would hurt him financially especially when he has no reason for doing so we have no idea what his financial plans are and what he does with his money. City fucked up big time and that is on them not Kalvin.

He has a 6 year contract worth £46.8 million apparently, I'd gladly train at city till the end of it, there is nothing immoral about him staying to see out his contract he's reached his peak and won't achieve anything higher so what's the point in moving elsewhere? And the drop in wages would hurt him financially especially when he has no reason for doing so we have no idea what his financial plans are and what he does with his money. City fucked up big time and that is on them not Kalvin.
Also as far as trophies are concerned, he can tell his grandkids that he won a treble and multiple premier league titles after the treble too.

Silverware doesn't really take context into account so his legacy on paper will look great to the future generation of football fans.

Also as far as trophies are concerned, he can tell his grandkids that he won a treble and multiple premier league titles after the treble too.

Silverware doesn't really take context into account so his legacy on paper will look great to the future generation of football fans.
With all that success he should win ballon d'or as well!

No wonder he has always got a big smile on his face.
I will be amazed if it’s for 6 years.
We might need him when we are in the north west counties league

Never said its immoral

Its about professional integrity.

Playing regular games is better than being sat on the subs bench or not even making the squad for a professoinal footballer.

He has no reason to drop wages - but it wouldnt hurt him with the amount these guys do if he did

yes we fucked up BUT for his own inegrity looking back after his career has finished he should move...sitting on the bench wasting his best years as a pro ......anyone with integrity would should regret that. I personally would be embarrassed and would rather play

Never said its immoral

Its about professional integrity.

Playing regular games is better than being sat on the subs bench or not even making the squad for a professoinal footballer.

He has no reason to drop wages - but it wouldnt hurt him with the amount these guys do if he did

yes we fucked up BUT for his own inegrity looking back after his career has finished he should move...sitting on the bench wasting his best years as a pro ......anyone with integrity would should regret that. I personally would be embarrassed and would rather play

Well the meaning of integrity is being honest and having strong moral principles, so the opposite of that will be immoral.

You can't really say if a drop in wages will hurt him or not as you have no idea what he does with his money, it's generational wealth he will be able to sort all his family if he so wishes.

Most likely he will go on loans with city covering most of his wage until the end of his contract. Unless someone matches it and buys him but I can't see it tbh.

Well the meaning of integrity is being honest and having strong moral principles, so the opposite of that will be immoral.

You can't really say if a drop in wages will hurt him or not as you have no idea what he does with his money, it's generational wealth he will be able to sort all his family if he so wishes.

Most likely he will go on loans with city covering most of his wage until the end of his contract. Unless someone matches it and buys him but I can't see it tbh.
Professional Integrity

City should cut their losses and let him go wherever for a minimal amount. Better for all around....if he still then refuses he would lose the respect of a fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.