Kalvin Phillips

He actually wants to play doesn't he? He was bought and is being paid handsome wage, that's on the club.

His integrity inn my mind is very much intact.
but he is clearly not going to play.

He must see that so why would he in his mind stay?...just for higher pay packet?.....thats where people would start to question his integrity (Im not saying he is or has done that....but if he did)

What is his biggest failing? not being good enough to challenge Rodri, we are letting City down with this constant pulling him down, it is devaluing him, so what is his value? about £10 million a year loan, just imagine a team coming up, that does not know where they will be next year, getting an England player on a temporary deal represents good business. For ourselves it represents £30 million loans, around £15 million amortization, paying of most of his fee. A loss of his wages and position, whether that be a squad place or loan spot.
But who is to blame, not the player, not the fans, but the person who thought he could do a job he could not. Lets blame that person not the player as that is bad for City and our reputation as fans.
Why blame anyone, not every transfer is 100% , we get far more right than other teams. This one hasn’t worked ,talking about blame is a bit daft and pointless.

but he is clearly not going to play.

He must see that so why would he in his mind stay?...just for higher pay packet?.....thats where people would start to question his integrity (Im not saying he is or has done that....but if he did)
He’s got a great life earning great money.
Why wouldn’t he stay? Integrity has nothing to do with it, we were daft enough to give him the contract and if no one else is willing to stump up the cash why should he leave?
I get the argument about playing time but it might just be a job to him and let’s face it, there’s plenty of folk out there who’d be happy to earn millions for doing fuck all.

Why blame anyone, not every transfer is 100% , we get far more right than other teams. This one hasn’t worked ,talking about blame is a bit daft and pointless.
My post is not to blame Phillips, as others were. but since there is a blame culture lets put it where it deserves to be. you are right that we get more right than all others, mainly because we buy experience. But we should blame who bought this player as, several years ago we declared ,we looked at all aspects of whether a player was suitable , which leaves only one option, we bought an English player to sit on the bench, his only failure was coming of the bench.

My post is not to blame Phillips, as others were. but since there is a blame culture lets put it where it deserves to be. you are right that we get more right than all others, mainly because we buy experience. But we should blame who bought this player as, several years ago we declared ,we looked at all aspects of whether a player was suitable , which leaves only one option, we bought an English player to sit on the bench, his only failure was coming of the bench.
Well as whoever bought Phillips, bought Ake and Akanji and helped build record breaking squads they most definitely shouldn’t and won’t get any blame whatsoever for buying Phillps.
Expecting every single transfer to work out and wanting to blame somebody when one doesn’t is idiotic.

Well as whoever bought Phillips, bought Ake and Akanji and helped build record breaking squads they most definitely shouldn’t and won’t get any blame whatsoever for buying Phillps.
Expecting every single transfer to work out and wanting to blame somebody when one doesn’t is idiotic.
Oh so that`s alright then, we are not interested in putting right obvious mistakes, and everyone is an idiot if they question anything?
Must be just me, i question everything, and more often than not, someone knows the answer, may seem i do not take on board what people say, but i do, and i value it whether i agree or not, if it has substance.

Oh so that`s alright then, we are not interested in putting right obvious mistakes, and everyone is an idiot if they question anything?
Must be just me, i question everything, and more often than not, someone knows the answer, may seem i do not take on board what people say, but i do, and i value it whether i agree or not, if it has substance.
You think they haven’t looked at it and analysed where the move went wrong? I’m pretty sure they have but without blaming anyone as first it wouldn’t be one person, second they will be valued members of the management and transfer team, thirdly they’re grown ups and understand they can’t always be right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.